Release notes

Soooo, there you go. Everything's out. I truly hope you enjoy them, since a lot of time went into this. Just a couple more things to say and then I'm off to hybernate for the rest of week.

1. Yep, the AniRena tracker does report a wrong number of seeders/leechers.
So don't let those numbers scare you, dowload to your heart's content.I was this close to linking to nyaatorrents instead of AniRena, but there are so many advertisements floating around in there that it bugs me off.

2. Does anyone know how to register files in anidb?
I managed to register the group, but anytime I try to register the two new eps, I get error messages left, right and center. *shrug*

3. Please seed the torrents
I'm sort of on my own doing distro here, so any help will be appreciated.

4. Episode 3 on the way?
Well, it's sort of frying my laptop's circuits by being encoded as I write, but it will probably take a good while... Real life woes and all that, I'm sure you have plenty of your own, so no need to make your ears fall off with mine.

Bleh, that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Τέλεια, ευχαριστούμε! Πάω να τα κατεβάσω!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Δεν κάνει τίποτα, ελπίζω να σου αρέσουν. ^_^

    ReplyDelete